Hair CareHair ColorIon
Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer

Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer

by Ion

ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer works with all permanent hair colors or lighteners.

Will using a sensitive scalp toner help prevent scalp irritation if I bleach my hair? I have dandruff and I'm worried it will make it worse I bought the Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer at Sally's hoping it would help.
Should I bleach my hair or keep it brown? Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer ?
Best lightner ??
Start your review of Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
After using this product I can honestly say that this absolutely works. Its perfect for a sensitive scalp and doesn't burn or damage my hair. It works really well for coloring my hair. I definitely recommend this product. I will buy this again.
Miranda H.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this one and the 40 pretty frequently, I have them in the bigger bottles and it’s lasted a decent amount of time, it’s cheaper when you go up in size (price per oz) which is amazing if you use a developer more. Price is reasonable, quality is great and it’s easy to use.
Kristina P.
Honea Path, SC
Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kristina P.
This is my go to. Its gentle enough to not fry your hair even if you are a hair chameleon. If used with ion color brilliance hair color and if you ask the Sally's workers or have some knowledge of the undertones and what interacts and what volume you need to lighten enough to give you your desired result then this is my personal favorite and recommendation.
Alexis G.
Arlington, TX
I've never used any other developer at home. Anything else I personally go to a salon. It doesn't burn my scalp but does have a very strong smell as suspected it would. I've used this during every pregnancy I've had as well, but still consult your doctor first!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kathy M L.
Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kathy M L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love to paint my hair and I usually use this brand because it is very good and does not mistreat my hair ❤️ #Hair # Ion #Peroxide
Sonia C.
Waukesha, WI
Okey girl I used this one when I bleach my hair, never use 40 to bleach!, I love this product a lot, it’s on cream, they have to liquid to, but I prefer cream, I used this for 4 years.
Lynn N.
Very gentle PN thexslin. No burning or itchy feeling. Also it is not odoriferous. It does an excellent job.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
This product is not for my scalp like the other products to. I was afraid that it would be less effective to get the desired result. I felt as if I had to leave it on longer for it to take affect which I did. Seem to work well just like the other products
Em B.
Benbrook, TX
Works and does the job. There are several things you can do to protect your hair and scalp when processing your hair. Ion has a lot of products that are excellent for this.
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by kayla M.
I have used a bunch of different developers but this one is my favorite. It isn’t harsh on the scalp and it makes your hair color very vibrant. The smell isn’t too overwhelming like a lot of others.