Ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer 8 oz. [8 oz.]

by Ion

Ion Sensitive Scalp 10-Volume Creme Developer mixes easily.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer 8 oz. [8 oz.]!
North Port
Review for: Ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer 8 oz. [8 oz.]
Love using this developer, it doesn't irritate my scalp at all. I haven't tried using 20,30 or 40 vol developer because when I first used the brand ion, I went the safe route and grabbed the 10 vol developer.
Brandywine , MD
Review for: 8 oz.
It works well. The fragrance is light easy to get out would purchase again. Easy to use the texture wasn’t messy so it was easy to clean up! Would purchase again. I was satisfied.
Austin, TX
Review for: 8 oz.
Ion’s not the best developer I’ve tried to keep my colortreated hair healthy - that would be Wella - but this does help protect my scalp when I need to lift my roots.
Taylors
Review for: 8 oz.
Love using a creme developer. No bad smell and doesn't drip. Salon quality. Covers my gray completely and doesn't stain my skin. The color is spot on. Easy to mix and the directions are easy to understand. I use this every month! I am very satisfied with this system.
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Detroit
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: 8 oz.
This is a great developer for using with toner. I usually use this with Wella T18 and don’t get the burn that I usually get. I have scalp psoriasis and Amy kind of hair color will make it burn like crazy. This developer doesn’t do that and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft when I’m done coloring!
Yakima, WA
Review for: 8 oz.
LOVE this stuff, amazing brand for those with sensitive skin looking for professional color results. Ion has a LARGE color base along with many other great hair products. Very simple to mix and apply, get a salon color from the price of boxed die. My go to whenever I decide to color my hair!
Albuquerque
Review for: 8 oz.
This is the only developer I use. I know that my color will be brilliant and exactly as it should - and since it is Sensitive Scalp, I know that it won't be too harsh on my on scalp - or my hair.
lake in the hills
Review for: 8 oz.
I always use this when I use any ion hair color. I’ve used this for YEARS now and I will continue to use this instead of drugstore hair color which can damage your hair!
Dallas, GA
Review for: Ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer 8 oz. [8 oz.]
Ion brand developer is a great brand of developer. It doesn’t typically irritate my skin or anyone else I use it on. It deposits color well. I would recommend it. It has not disappointed me yet and I’ve been using it for years.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 8 oz.
So good for simply depositing color I would recommend to anyone who is sensitive to developers this formula is comfortable even on scalp so I would say definitely give it a go. Five out of five stars ⭐️

Looking for your answer?