BY ION

Ion Sensitive Scalp 10-Volume Creme Developer mixes easily. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
Ion brand developer is a great brand of developer. It doesn’t typically irritate my skin or anyone else I use it on. It deposits color well. I would recommend it. It has not disappointed me yet and I’ve been using it for years.
sara t.
Waterford, PA
I LOVE Ion's developer! For the price #1, and the quality! I've never had an issue and the consistency is perfect! The smell is great too!
Lisa O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this developer. It seems to work better if you're dying your hair a darker color. It was very gentle and even smelled pretty good.
Brivana B.
Perfect developer for deposit only. 20 on the roots will lighten you more than you believe. 10 is great for toning/adding a hue of some kind. There's my tip of the day.
Gillian F.
Great product in my opinion. I’ve used more harsh products and they made my scalp feel dry and itchy. This sensitive formula has none of those issues. My hair is fine and I use Demi dye, so 10 is perfect for me. I have bought multiple times and will buy again.
Uriel T.
San Juan
I love this for the deposit of a dark shade in my hair it make it very naturally and doesn’t damage my hair. And doesn’t hurt my scalp