BY ION

Ion Repairing Oil Treatment uses a blend of Argan and Babassu oils to reduce frizz, split ends and breakage without weighing hair down. see more...

Cydney H.
Bemidji, MN
My hair was insanely damaged, dry, brittle, and frizzy. Using this helped to repair my hair as no other oil has. My hair became soft, and I was able to brush through it without it breaking off and the amount of frizz was reduced drastically. The smells is pleasant, but not over powering. And the weight is light so long as you don't use it an excess.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
I like this hair oil a lot. I use it between colorings or whenever my ends are particularly in need of a boost. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and refreshed.
Stephanie S.
Evansville, IN
I love this oil because it makes my hair so shiny and soft! I use it every time I use a hot tool on my hair. I bought this from Sally's beauty and I definitely recommend it for the times that your hair is looking a little dull or feeling dry!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
This product works wonders! It leaves hair feeling healthy, shiny and so soft! I apply this to damp hair. I love serum oils for the hair because the bottle lasts so long. It also keeps those flyaways in place. I usually purchase at different salons if I'm traveling and a lot of the time, they have it 50% off. So worth the money!!
Alexandra J.
Sunvalley
One of the best hair products I have ever used. If they sold it in a gallon I would probably buy it. Use on damp hair and when it dries... It's like you have new, healthy hair. One of my all time favorite hair products. I use it after I shower, when I wake up, after I swim, everything. TRY IT.
hanna s.
This product makes my dry dull hair looks alive! It's a lightweight formula reduces my frizzy hair. This product makes my hair shiny and I think it also help repair and strengthen.i am very satisfied and happy!
Sara-Tamara W.
Love this product , makes my hair feel soft and shiny, covers up my split ends, but doesn't fully get rid of them