Ion Reconstructor 20oz. uploaded by Sandra U.Ion Reconstructor 20oz. uploaded by Sandra U.Ion Reconstructor 20oz. uploaded by Meghan  W.

BY ION

Ion Reconstructor is an intensive therapy protein rebuilder for weak, damaged hair. see more...

Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Love this stuff! I've been using it for years. It's cruelty free and affordable at Sally's. What this does is restore protein to your weak, damaged, or brittle hair. It's like a protein mask that penetrates the cuticle to give hair yummy nourishment. I highly recommend this stuff if you aren't wanting to spend the money for professional products. Ion is still a high quality brand, and everything they have is worth the price!

This stuff is why I still have hair. I would use it in between processes or just when my hair needed some love. It smells nice and really does its job.
eloweez t.
This is an OK protein builder for damaged hair! And I bleach on the regular¡! ion is my go to Sally's brand when I am low on funds! But when I read the ingredients.... There is some stuff that it could just do a way better job with out. Like alcohol and perfume. Sometimes to make up for it a add a little coconut oil and some yogurt! Yogurt is a great protein builder! Also it works way way way better if u bag it and sit under a hood dryer! The hotter the better!¡!¡ let it cool for at least 20 mins and rinse in cold water. U will have a new head of hair!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Unfortunately this product didn't seem too do much for my hair. I got this product after leaving coconut oil in my hair for too lontlg, I went online and read that I needed a protein rebuilder, so I went to Sally's and purchased this. My hair still felt just as damaged, if not worse. I read the directions and followed as I was suppose to. This product was kind of a flop for me.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
This product has helped with reducing damage that my hair has obtained from using harsh chemicals over the years. I love it! My hair is so soft and manageable after using this product. I noticed a difference after my first use. I would recommend this product with no questions asked
Vanessa G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This specific shampoo helped a lot with my hair since I dye it a lot. It smells good and the packaging is simple. Lasts a while and I use it every other day since I don't wash my hair daily. I do recommend this product
Destiny S.
Product works pretty well. We sell a decent amount at my work. Would recommend. Always some kind of bogo sale so you can normally get at good price.
Jenna C.
Austin, TX
This leaves my hair silky, smooth, and shiny. It's Styles easily and feels and looks healthy.