Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorIon
Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color

Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color

ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Neon Brights are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results.

Is this supposed to be clear when it comes out of the tube? I'm thinking I may have gotten a bad batch.
How long does this color last and does it stay vibrant? I’ve been disappointed by Ion in the past...Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color
Any tips on removing this product from your hair?
Start your review of Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jennifer R.
I love how this color came out and it didn't cause too much damage to my hair. Everyone from little old ladies, small children, to lawyers, and a judge loved the color!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used several ion colors , purple , orchid, rose petal and azure. With orchid being main on top for my niece hair . It comes out super vibrant , bright and really easy to apply. Color is pretty long lasting too ! Great dye. Definitely loving the fun of hair color dye
Carolyn C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Carolyn C.
It is amazing purple. I did the Denim color with it I wasn’t an amazing teal color but the purple wow amazing. I did my hair on purpose like this. I love how the purple turned out
Marcy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Marcy A.
I was unsure how this product would take to my hair, but it turned out well! It was easy to use with specific instructions. The color came out as I wanted it to. I’ve used this a few time, as a semi permanent, it washes out quicker than a permanent color.
Jay J.
Fresno, CA
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jay J.
Ion is a really good dye but this purple was my least favorite of the colors. Honestly the colors absolutely gorgeous BUT it faded faster than any of the other colors which was a shame. It was gorgeous while it lasted.
Brooklynn G.
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brooklynn G.
I love this color! Easy application, no mixing developers, and last longer than most dyes.
Monique R.
Lynnwood, WA
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Monique R.
This gave off THE BRIGHTEST rich purple, that I got sooo many compliments on. It’s one of my favorite purples that I recommend to others. It lasts a long time and doesn’t bleed everywhere which is a huge plus.
Judith Z.
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Judith Z.
This product is great for people like me who likes to change their hair color often there's all kinds of colors that you can pick
Fiona W.
Hampton, VA
Ion Radiant Orchid Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Fiona W.
This hair product is EVERYTHING!!! I love that there’s no mixing it with developer it’s ammonia free and you don’t have to deal with trying to figure out 1:1 or 1:2 ratios. I have used this many times and ion will continue to be my go to brand and this particular color my favorite purple. It lasts way longer than expected and stays so vibrant.
TwIsTeD B.
USA
I actually just dyed my hair with this its amazing the color is vibrant. The dye didn't irritate my scalp at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...