BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria G.
This is the absolute best ash brown hair color I've ever tried. I have naturally ashy hair, and most hair dye has a red/orange undertone regardless of the time it claims, so when my roots start to grow in it looks terrible. This is the one color I've found that not only looks natural, but blends in with my natural hair well. It is a big tube, so it seemed to have more that a normal color, that was a major plus. I definitely recommend this for anyone wanting cool toned brown hair!
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I love the quality of this hair dye. The colors look very similar to the swatches. I have always had good results using it.
Leslie D.
I had red tones in my light/medium brown hair and I was hoping the ash brown dye would color my hair darker and cancel out those red tones. The "medium ash brown" is more like a dark cherry brown. Even on my neutral brown roots the dye showed up as a red brown. Definitely not ashy whatsoever but it did dye my hair several shades darker and evenly which I'm happy about. It's a good dye but does not show up the color expected. The hair swatch at Sally's was super ashy but it does not look that way on my hair. It's still a nice color so I'm not too mad. Also I used two boxes on my long hair (down to my butt) and it was the perfect amount!
April T.
sault ste, ON
This is my color of choice for at home hair coloring, i love the way the color turns out, it is simple to use and never disappointed in it. There is no strong smell and it is easy to apply and the color takes very well to cover greys. I will always buy this brand.