BY ION

The Ion One Stroke Volumizing Iron features unique curved plates specifically designed to add volume and lift to your hair instantly. see more...

Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Works great, kind of pricey depends on where you buy it from. I have wavy hair and it straightens my hair like a dream. I straighten my hair in small sections with a comb and it works great. I’ve had this product for 5 years and it still works as if I just bought it!
Savera G.
alexandria , VA
i didn’t really like this product only because i have thick hair and i would find myself going over and over on my hair to get one strand to stay put! i love the brand ion but this one was just a bad case
Paola V.
Las Vegas
I’ve had mine for two years and it has given me no complications. Easy to use and it’s fast and sticks to the “one stroke” promise of leaving your hair sleek and smooth as well as volumized. Heats up fast and doesn’t damage as much because of the ceramic material.
Sarah B.
Palmdale
Good prduct. I have been straightening my hair for years have tried a big variety of straighteners. Like this brand would purchase another one
member-8d6c0d5a1
This is good, i have thick hair so it takes a while to straighten it. It’s kinda on the pricey side but overall gets the job done
Lizzie S.
Oxford
This straightener gets the job done and does not burn my hair. The only problem I have with it is that it smells weird.
Janelle G.
Great product I use it daily. Easy to use I have thin hair so it’s perfect an quick for me to use in the mornings
Blanca E.
29 palms
I have everything thick hair and it doesn’t get all my hair and it has burn my hair really bad
veronica ☤.
Coram, NY
I’ve had this for almost 5 years and it still works just as well as it did the day I got it. Gets rid of the frizz and adds shine!
Syd D.
Alexandria , ON
Love this straightener! It usually takes me so long to straighten my hair because it is so thick but this straightener cuts that time.

back