BY ION

The ion One Stroke Perpetual Heat Flat Iron straightens hair in just one stroke without excessive, damaging heat. Powered by TSC - Temperature Sensor Circuit, a revolutionary new, electronic heat sensor technology that reaches operating temperature in... see more...

Bertha J.
I love love love love this hair iron. It’s the only one I’ve ever own if it’s brakes down I buy the same new one. I recommend. Affordable for the price. You get much more. Mine currently broke can’t buy new one right now, but it’s amazing I’ve had mine for 3 years. Once you plug it in you can start using doesn’t burn your hair. It’s great
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
My mom and I share a straightener but since this one works so fast we can share it in the morning without the fight. It literally takes one pass over the hair and it is straight. We actually have a mini size of this straightener so it's perfect for my mom's short hair and my bangs. I can't live without these straighters!
thegreeneffect G.
Charlotte
Great Flat iron, doesn’t snag my hair, heats up quickly, doesn’t leave the “flat iron smell” on my hair. Pretty affordable I actually got it on sale so it was super affordable. Purchased at Sally’s Beauty Supply.
Heather U.
Lakeland, FL
I had a chi prior to this. I was very worried it wouldn’t compare and would pull on hair. I was greatly surprised when I used it and it doesn’t pull at all. It gets nice and hot as well. The temp settings are nice .
Norma A.
Long Beach
The best straightner ive ever had. Its worth the price and gets the job done. I love it and i use it when ever i want to straighten my curly frizzy hair! Its a miracle worker!!!
Wildy S.
I have had this for like 3 years now and I love it... This is my second one from this brand and I have to say they last really long, I probably used it twice a week and my hair does not look damaged or dry...
Meaghan S.
The only flat iron I will ever use or want to use. It heats up in about 30-40 seconds and you can have your hair straight in minutes. It has an auto shut off feature as well which is a life saver. I find it cools off rather quickly too
✨Nyce✨ L.
These babies get hot In a flash. It straightens my hair really good with one pass. I’m obsessed with this flat iron. Never had a flat iron that works this good. I would recommend this product to someone.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my hair look and feel amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend to all of my friends and family!!
Ashley A.
Skullbone
I purchased this last Christmas and it has been my favorite flat iron to date. It straightens my hair in one pass and doesn’t leave it looking fried or damaged

back