BeautyHair Styling ToolsIon
One Stroke Perpetual Heat Flat Iron 1 1/2 Inch

Ion One Stroke Perpetual Heat Flat Iron 1 1/2 Inch

by Ion

ion One Stroke Perpetual Heat Flat Iron is powered by TSC - Temperature Sensor Circuit heat technology conditions and protects with stable, consistent heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion One Stroke Perpetual Heat Flat Iron 1 1/2 Inch!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
I’ve had this flat iron forever and it is still going strong. It gets super hot so it will straighten even the most stubborn hair. It makes my ends look smooth and fabulous. I’m pretty sure that I got this when it was on sale at Sally and the price wasn’t terrible. Like I said I’ve had this flat iron for at least 3 years and it still works like a charm. I recommend this product and would definitely repurchase it when/if it dies and I need a new flat iron.
Nalani F.
Glendale, AZ
I use this flat iron almost every day to achieve smooth straight hair and my hair always looks perfect now
Kari K.
Holly
This is a great straightener I love the even Heating and it definitely works great on my hair which is very thin and hard to keep straight
Vanessa S.
Bellevue, WA
Let me just start by saying that I bought one for me and after using it for 4 months I ended up buying one for my sister and mother as their Christmas gift. I love that this iron is quick to straighten your hair. I always use the high setting and it takes me 15 minutes to iron my hair. I like that 1-2 strokes per hair are enough to straighten. This hair iron is good stuff. I bought mine of Amazon for under $150. I love this hair iron so much!
Shenna E.
Birchleaf, VA
I’ve had 4 of these straighteners in the past 15 years. When one gives out, I buy a new one. I can straighten my hair before bed and get up the next morning with it looking exactly the same as it did when I went to sleep.
denayi H.
tallahassee
This flat irons help my mom do my (because I don’t know how to do it myself) but it really work
Karen T.
Bedford, TX
I have gorgeous hair. It’s thick and healthy. I love this because the size of it lets me do more at once, ergo it’s faster . It lets me get the the job done without sweating because it’s taking so long to get thru all my hair.
Krstyline C.
El Paso, TX
This is a great flat iron. I love Ion products they are my go to flat iron. Leaves your hair with shine and flawless!!!
aamber U.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend actually got me this from Sally Beauty. I absolutely love this flat iron it defiantly gets hot enough for my hair and it stays true to its name "one stroke" as I don't have to go over my hair more then one time. Defiantly the best straightener I have tried.
Simone’ R.
Atlanta, GA
It really did work with just one stroke and I was actually was surprised this product works wonders

Looking for your answer?