Ion Moisturizing Shampoo Liter uploaded by Fatashe H.

BY ION

Ion Moisturizing Shampoo delivers gentle daily cleansing and intense moisture for dry and chemically-treated hair. see more...

Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
This shampoo is bomb, and you don’t need to finish reading this, you need to go get it.
It’s sulfate, paraben, and silicone free which is amazing and hydrating for those of us who have dry AF scalps!
Thera H.
I've been using this shampoo for over a month now and I am really enjoying it! This shampoo smells exactly like orange creamsicle and has really helped add some much needed moisture to my dry hair. I only wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week (due to it being red) but I find that I have no problems with oily hair between washes either. Overall, this is a great shampoo for a great price. Best of all, this product is Vegan and cruelty free!
Jordy N.
My hair is constantly dry so I am always dealing with different brands on moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I love this one. It has helped me wayyy better than some of the other ones I have tried in the past. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This shampoo is AMAZING. It helped my hair grow after using it for three months. It also strengthened it quite a no after being severely damaged from bleaching. My hair is in much better shape! It's also vegan which I like as well!
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I used this product after self dying my hair a while ago. I didnt find that the product helped nurish my hair or hydrate it and it always left a weird film or textured feeling in my hair.
Lindsay B.
This product looked like it would be really healthy for my hair, but I couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like dog shampoo, and I haven't touched the bottle but that one time.
Destiny S.
Product works pretty well. We sell a decent amount at my work. Would recommend. Always some kind of bogo sale so you can normally get at good price.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great product. Smells very good, makes my hair feel super clean. The price is great as well. Would rebuy.
Jenna C.
Austin, TX
I am using this product now. It cleans my hairs and leaves is shiny and silky.
Paula L.
The shampoo is amazing the ingredients in the shampoo are all natural and are vegan certified. Like other shampoos the comparing brands like pentene have sulphates in it which can lead to damage and your hair drying but with this product you don’t have to worry about that. While it cleans your hair very well it also moisturizes it.