BY ION

Ion Miracle Leave-in Conditioner provides nine miraculous benefits for all hair types. see more...

• Leave in coditioner or shampoo Ion Miracle Leave-In Con...1 Answers
  • Is it really good on dry hair?5 Answers
Jessica J.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my favorite leave-in conditioner that you can get at sallys beauty! After I almost fried my hair with bleach this product was my savior. I used it on wet and dry hair summer and winter and it gave my hair life. I would compare this product to the original miracle 10 product. It's amazing and will do wonders for your hair and it smells so good!!!
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love this leave in. It smells really good and makes my hair so soft. The only thing I dislike is you have to be careful not took spray on too much causer it can be kind of heavy on the hair if you do.
Su S.
this is a great dupe to the it's a 10 miracle leave in. It does pretty much the same thing as it's a 10, is a bigger package and is worth a fraction of the price. my hair is super damaged from color and being in the ocean all summer and this helps keep my ends healthy and nourished. would recommend 100%
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
I've been using this product for about two years now and I love using it, it's lasted me super long and I've seen a change in my hair. compared to others this is my favorite to use on my hair type.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I had a chance to try the ion Miracle leave-in conditioner with coconut water and B vitamins. This product offers intense hydration eliminates friends and prevents damage my hair is very dry and brittle. I sprayed this product on my hair after I washed. You have to spray it on towel dried hair and you make sure your ends are treated and you don't rinse out. My hair did feel softer after using and I would buy again.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
This product has multiple uses for me, I use it as a leave in conditioner and as a detangler. With that being said it leave my hair silky smooth with almost no fizziness, I also noticed that my hair got stronger and didn't have as many brake off as I did before. the scent this item has is very minimal, I would recommend.
Mariah G.
This stuff is amazing! I use it all summer because being in the pool and the heat dries out my hair! I love that it's a spay nozzle because I hate getting thick leave in conditioners in jars and getting it on my hands and idk it just doesn't feel sanitary lol
But for real this is amazing you just spray in after showering and brush it through, the only down side is if you spray too much your hair gets really heavy but I always repurchase!
Serena C.
This product worked great.
It helped to moisturize my hair and to keep it smooth and shiny all day.
Eventually though, it started to clump up and would no longer spray.
It is not a product I would buy again. But that's because I want a product to last a while .
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This is such a great values buy! I get kind from Sally's for around $9. It keeps my hair soft, detangles it, and adds hydration to it. I highly recommend it to all! Don't use too much or it may give your hair a greasy feeling.
Kristina S.
Great leave in conditioner, both my husband and I use it it keeps the hair soft and hydrated but that is pretty much it you have to continuously to use it in order to have the results it does last for a while.
cynthia r.
Is it really good on dry hair?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Leave in coditioner or shampoo Ion Miracle Leave-In Conditoner 8 oz.