Ion Mint Semi Permanent Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are high-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Mint Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Cheyenne P.
Cape Coral, FL
Ion Mint Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Cheyenne P.
It lasted a while in my hair. Had to get my hair to pretty much platinum. I used it with a lavender color.
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Worse color I’ve ever used. Barely any color deposited, uneven, and made my hair so rough after use. Hard to remove and stinks to high hel.. any other brand is better than this one.
krystal ☺.
I don't know why these ion colors have such bad reviews because this hair dye worked on me just fine. You need to bleach your hair and strip your hair of all undertones , if you want the color to come out correctly. This is because it is a pastel shade and they need a platinum blonde base to show up nicely. This lasted me for about three weeks and i just bought another bottle and dyed it again. My hair got damaged from bleaching it many times so I'll just stick to black hairdye for now ☺
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
As with all pastels, your hair needs to be mega light. I used this with almost white hair, and got a nice, bright toothpaste mint color. It is a semi permanent, direct dye, so I had left it in for several hours to achieve that level of brightness, but I also know people who have left it in overnight. It has been about three weeks , and my hair has faded a bit, but it's still pretty darn colorful.
bianca S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The color pay off on this really nice. Though yuh would have to bleach your hair for it to show up as vibrant as you want. This color looks cute if you add streaks of pink or lavender
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
These are my favorite pastel colors to use on my hair. They not only last longer than most other brands but when I've dyed one color over another they blend beautifully and never get muddy. A favorite was taking the aqua color and going over with the bight pink color. It made a beautiful custom purple/pink. I recommend these to anyone wanting to brighten up their hair.
eloweez T.
Love this brand but this color..... I tried everything . lightened, toned, and set in heat for over a hour. Still nothing not even tinted hair. Had to add some regular green to even get the color to b able to b seen. Unless ur hair is white and u have a industrial hood dryer. Don't bother with this particular color
Vannessa S.
Didn't seem to show up very well even after bleaching my hair, and last no more than a couple of days instead of the week plus.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Ion Mint Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Mickey W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I absolutely love this color! I have been using Ion Mint Semi Permanent Hair Color for years now. It's affordable and it last longer than any other brand I have used. I think my hair is just Mint to Be Mint. Lol. I buy it at Sally's and I love mixing it with other blue colors. I get tons of compliments on this color. I truly love it!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Love the pastel effect of this dye. make sure bleached hair is completely whitened for the best look. Loads of compliments on the hair color from little girls to old men haha. Lasts extra long if you squirt some extra into your daily conditioner to boost every time you wash.

Looking for your answer?