BeautyHairHair ColorIon
Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color.

what's a good shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair? I recently used ion permanent hair color on my hair and now my hair constantly feels super dry and brittle. Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color ?
Just dyed my hair a week ago with [product:ion-color-brilliance-master-colorist-series-permanent-creme-hair-color-midnight-blue-black]. I've always had issues with itchy scalp (although the hair dye has helped a bit). Does anyone have a suggestion for a good shampoo or conditioner for color treated Hari that also helps with the scalp?
Start your review of Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Lauren B.
Winston Salem, NC
Color worked out great and even. I had to use 2 boxes to cover my hair due to it being long and thick. Easy clean up. I had gotten on the walls of my house that I rent and it came right off. I purchased mine at Sally’s they have great staff that can help you get what products that are needed with it.
Grace D.
Brighton, CO
Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Grace D.
I used this in purple and in a light blue and it was a cool mix with my grey hair!! It stays pretty pigmented and easy to use
Angela A.
La Grange, NC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use to use this product for 5 years. It's great in price and being able to locate. The product never damaged my hair but my color wouldn't last even for a few weeks. My color always started fading alittle after a week. So I was purchasing often.
Amy M.
Plattsburgh, NY
Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Amy M.
Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Amy M.
I purchased this because I always wanted blue/black hair and have been dying my hair over 15 years now!! This product gave me the BEST results I have ever gotten!! I will buy this again!!
Rachel  L.
Syracuse, NY
Love this they come in all kinds of colors to.choose from this dyes your hair really.good the color lasts me along time this dont burn your scalp like others do also this dye dont ruin my.hair either this only cost 5 bucks in Sally's that's a good price I always buy this this is my number one I will also recommend others to buy or at least try you wont regret using this dye
Arleen P.
I've had my hair many, & I mean many colors! ION Is the most toned brand, it keeps my hair healthy & the color rich!
lulu D.
Los Angeles, CA
such a pretty color. i had teal hair for a long time and finally grew out of it, and this was the perfect transition. in some lighting, my hair just looked black, but when you really looked you could see the blue, and i loved that. it’s exactly what i wanted, just wish it didn’t wash out so fast.
JoLynn H.
Caro, MI
This color lasts longer to me than any other color I've tried on my hair! It takes very well and I love the color scheme it gives my hair! I've tried SO many different brands to find the one that lasts longer than 5 shampoos! I do use color care shampoo and conditioners as well. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for long lasting color!
Teresa F.
Denver
First time using Ion and very pleased with the results. I like the color development on my natural red toned hair. The blue is very noticeable in the sunlight, which I love, and looks very black inside. My hair doesn’t feel damaged like it sometimes can after being dyed. This is now my go to..
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So I got a haircut and realized that I had more gray hair than I’d thought so I figured I’d dye my hair. As someone who has never dyed their hair before. I gotta say, this is so easy to use and produces great results! I have naturally black, thick Asian hair so I used the 20 developer (also by ion) and left it on for 20 minutes. No more gray and now my hair is a deep blue black. Love this stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
il y a 3 ans
Just dyed my hair a week ago with Ion Midnight Blue Black Permanent Creme Hair Color. I've always had issues with itchy scalp (although the hair dye has helped a bit). Does anyone have a suggestion for a good shampoo or conditioner for color treated Hari that also helps with the scalp?
Patricia T. il y a 2 ans
Head and shoulders is great for itchy scalped but be careful it will take hair dye out some