BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Any H.
I have a love and hate relationship with this straightener! It leaves my hair greatly straight but i sometimes wish it was longer?! I dont know, but i love it overall. It lts great for the prize and its pretty sturdy.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
This straightener works really well. I have thin hair and it makes my mornings fast and easy. It makes my hair look smooth and feel soft. It helps with the frizz and heats up fast! No room for improvement I love it!
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
This is a great little iron. It heats up fairly quickly, isn't too bulky and doesn't frizz up your hair. It straightens and glides smoothly through and leaves you with a nice sleek look. It's definitely a great value for the price that you're paying.
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
This is such a nice flat iron when straightening your hair. It doesn’t pull on your hair that other brands will do, which is a huge relief. I’ve never gotten this brand before but am very pleased with my purchase.
Andrea F.
Flat iron was found on sale. Decent for the cost but after so long doesn't straighten my hair as well as another brand. If you are looking to buy flat irons over and over this is a good one. Better ones on the market.
Jadzia R.
Mesa , AZ
This is my favorite flatiron! I don’t have to go over a section more than once to get it straight and it stays straight all day! I never put it at the highest temperature but it still gets the job done!
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
this is an amazing brand of hair straighteners. i use it once a month when i want to look different. repeated use with me. i was satisfied with it, it really tamed my thick and curly hair. i will buy this again.
Mitzi M.
Bloomington, MN
I absolutely love my straightener! I don’t use it everyday but when I do i love how it leaves my hair sleek and straight. Although, sometimes it does leave straightener marks. Other than that good quality for a really good straightener.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this iron it straightens so quickly because of how hot it is ... I love the way the plates are in it as well because I've had many straighteners that have got my hair caught up in the plates and it's painful .. this doesn't do that
Megan N.
This is the best hair straightener that I've ever had mine looks a little bit different but it works amazing. My hair gets straight super fast and it doesn't seem to burn my hair. I want to get the bigger straighter that goes with mine
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.