BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
My cousin passed this down to me when she got a chi and it worked really well. It's small enough to get close to your scalp without burning yourself. It made my hair nice and smooth and kept it that way all day. I have wavy hair but it styles really easy. So it's good for my hair.
Brea B.
Zachary , LA
I have natural hair. This flat iron is good but it takes a lot to get my hair straight. I have to do three passes even when I use s comb. It does leave my hair shiny, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
The ion Magnesium flat iron is an awesome tool. It gets your hair straight and doesn't catch in pesky creases, which is nice. I like the tool because it is easy to use and works wonders on my long, frizzy hair. I definitely recommend it to other people. I love ion products!
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product is a good one especially if you want your hair straightened fast it gets really hot so it doesn't take long to straighten it jus seems like it doesn't hget the whole way to the top but it might just be me other then that I would recommend this product
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Ions flat irons did not do well on my hair. My hair is slightly wavy, fine, and platinum blonde, so it has a little damage and this flat iron just fries it. It was cheap but still disappointed. I will not use it again. Ion products are not the best to begin with.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I have this flat iron as my back up, and I don't love it. It works, but it isn't my favorite. I probably wouldn't buy it again for main use. I have fine hair, but a lot of it which is also in between wavy and curly. If you are looking for something that works really well I wouldn't waste my money on this.
Elisa V.
Dallas
This flat iron is sooo awesome.. I have two of these. It straightens my hair fast even though I have thick hair. I'm very satisfied with this straightener. I use this almost every day unless I'm in a rush.. Definitely would buy this again!!👍👍
Lizzy W.
Waunakee, WI
ion Magnesium Flat Iron is one of the best flat irons i've ever used. I straighten my hair almost everyday and it is as straight as a pin. I have thin hair and it is definitely something everyone should get to straighten their hair!
Autumn E.
This was my first flat iron. I got this when I was in elementary school. I remember it lasting a few years, as I would style an Emo flip in my hair. The temperature didn't go very high, so it didn't really tame the frizziness in my hair.
Brianne S.
Loved to to straighten my hair. I have curly hair and I felt like it straighten my hair easily. Left my hair silky and smooth. And no frizz. Make sure you part your hair in small sections to really it your hair the way you want it.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??