BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
I love this straightener, its lite and fast acting. I am satisfied with my straightener, I've spent more on others and didn't achieve straight silky smooth looking hair. Added plus it leaves a nice shine. I recommended this to my mother because it isn't so heavy and she suffers from arthritis so this was the perfect for her fast acting lightweight perfect for anyone on the go!
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
This iron is light and easy to use. It does not get too hot and it heats up well. I picked it up on a good Memorial Day sale at Sally, and I was glad that I did. I got a great deal on it, so I was happy to bring it home and use it once in awhile. I don't straighten my hair every day, but when it's looking unruly or the ponytail bump needs help, I just pull out this little iron and plug it in. It heats up in a jiffy and then does it job. I don't have to run it through my hair very often and it looks great.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
I just got this straightener for christmas and its good. It makes cute little noises when you turn it on and off and it lights up! As far as straightening your hair, it gets the job done but it takes a little longer than I like, but that may just be my thick hair. Also, I clamp it really hard and my hand will start to cramp but maybe thats just me too.
Amy T.
I absolutely LOVE my ion straitened! Honestly all ion products are terrific and literally I've never had an issue with even 1 ion product. It heats well enough to straiten, yet does not burn or fry your hair! When in doubt, choose ion!
Amatha J.
Dayton
This straightner is amazing!!! It heats up fast and also works fast when I straighten my hair. I have had it for almost 10 years and it is stilling going strong, however, I do not use it daily because sometimes I like the way my hair looks without it. I also use it from time to time to to put loose curls/ waves into my hair!
Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
My new go to iron! I used to only use the chi but the most recent one I bought I hated, I was desperate to find a new one and came across the ion brand, it's so worth it! This will last you and you can control your heat, I use mine everyday and it helps take the fix right away along with giving your hair some shine :)
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
The ion flat iron is amazing! I have coarse and curly hair and this straightens it with no damage to my hair. I am very satisfied with it. When using it if you at the end of your hair you either flip it under or up it will leave your hair with that wave when done!
tori h.
Frisco, TX
This product works well and keeps my hair in the style I desire. The only problem I have with this is that it is pretty pricey and I feel you can find a flat iron that is cheaper that can do the exact same thing as this flat iron. It works well but I just think there are cheaper ones out there.
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
I don't feel guilty when ironing my hair with this straightener since it only takes one swipe through each chunk of hair to get it straight. It is very versatile since I get to straighten as well as curl my hair with this. It leaves the hair shiny and smooth without the burning hair smell
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Worth the price. I've had mine for 3+ years and it still works perfectly. I don't have to go through my hair more than 3 times. It doesn't fry my hair. It heats up very quickly. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny and straight. It has 4 different temperatures.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??