BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Jonaira C.
Cape May
Error message  havent had long maybe a year.im so disappointed  ion Magnesium Flat Iron  If someone knows how to fix it pls let me know i love this straightener it works well whit my hair. I spent a good amount of money and i hope it can be replaced cuz dam it would be a big waist.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Salam A.
Claremont
I love this straightener! I have curly hair and this product is capable of really straightening my curls with one pass through the straighter. I’ve also noticed that this straightener leaves me with a lost less frizz than a lot of the other straighteners I’ve tried using. Only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because of an unfortunate accident I had with the straightener. I noticed one day that there was a crack on one of the heating plates which was so sad :( I’m not sure how it happened but it made me realize that the straightener wasn’t as sturdy as I hoped it would be for the price of the product.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I do like this flat iron but just as not as much as my other one. So good flat iron and it works great and gives me a smooth Sleek appearance, but I do find that it gets extremely hot and it does burn my hand sometimes and for that reason it only got four stars. But other than that it never has let me down and it always straightens my hair perfectly each and every time but I think the heating should be gauged to your liking before you go in full force to use it. But I do recommend this as it is a great product.
Whitney H.
I love my ion straightener, I absolutely need a new one as this baby has lasted me for years! My roommates use it too and love the size and results. Also , can you say durable because i don't know how many times i have dropped this thing and it still works like new. It heats fast and lets me do a quick style before heading out the door for the day! Again love my Ion!
Jack S.
Indio, CA
I’m not quite sure if this is the flat iron my wife owns, but it looks pretty similar. She loves it, she has own it for about seven years and it still works great. Although this flat iron can be a bit pricy, I believe she purchased hers for $150, it was indeed a great investment. She has dropped hers many time and it still works as well as it did when she first purchase it. The best parts for me is that she could use it for multiple styles. I’ve seen her straighten and curled hair with hers.
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
This straightener worked great for me. I have very thick wavy hair, and I was able to quickly straighten of my thick layers with ease. The only complaint I have is I had the straightener for a little over a year and the flat part of the iron cracked on me causing me to throw it away. For the price and how little I actually used it I expected this straightener to last a little longer.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This ion Magnesium flat iron  is so awesome! I use this product all the time on my hair.  I bought mine online and it is very affordable.  My hair is frizzy because I live by the water and it does the job! I am very satisfied and I don't have any problem with it all.  I recommend this to all!
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
I love this straightener, its lite and fast acting. I am satisfied with my straightener, I've spent more on others and didn't achieve straight silky smooth looking hair. Added plus it leaves a nice shine. I recommended this to my mother because it isn't so heavy and she suffers from arthritis so this was the perfect for her fast acting lightweight perfect for anyone on the go!
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
This iron is light and easy to use. It does not get too hot and it heats up well. I picked it up on a good Memorial Day sale at Sally, and I was glad that I did. I got a great deal on it, so I was happy to bring it home and use it once in awhile. I don't straighten my hair every day, but when it's looking unruly or the ponytail bump needs help, I just pull out this little iron and plug it in. It heats up in a jiffy and then does it job. I don't have to run it through my hair very often and it looks great.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.