BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Cindy R.
Does the job! I’m satisfied with it and I would want to get something new but I love this
Sheri P.
denver colorado
So rad! Slim for getting in those smaller hairs but easily covers my whole head quickly.
Tiffany H.
Great iron. Usually buy chi but bought this instead and was really happy with the outcome
Savannah W.
Bellville
this straightener doesn’t get gunk build up easily, straightens hair easily and quickly
Gabby P.
Riverton, NJ
Had my flat iron for years and it works amazing! Definamos recommend ION styling irons
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I'm always looking for a good straightener and this one definitely does the trick! Love
alyssa G.
Weslaco , TX
Very good product and has a very high heating quality. It's very good! I recommend it.
Hannah H.
Hastings, MN
Love this straightener! It works great and leaves my hair straight and shiny each time!
Olivia C.
Works great on my hair and well on my sisters thick hair has lasted us a very long time
Sally K.
This is the best product for hair. I really recommend this. Love love love. Satisfied.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.