BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Love love love this hair straightener! also another good brand is the wet to straight too 😉
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Hot setting on this iron Does the job and easy to use. Amazing results with curly hair girl
Sarahn M.
Awesome flatiron! It lasted a few years and gets hot enough to hold curls for fours! Great!
Cindy R.
Does the job! I’m satisfied with it and I would want to get something new but I love this
Sheri P.
La Junta, CO
So rad! Slim for getting in those smaller hairs but easily covers my whole head quickly.
Courtney G.
Straightened my hair very well. I have had it forever and it works as if it is brand new.
Ashlyn S.
San Francisco, CA
Great straightener. Doesn’t pinch or grab on my hair. Very smooth. Good options for heat
Tiffany H.
Great iron. Usually buy chi but bought this instead and was really happy with the outcome
Tara C.
Beckley
Does its job leave my hair lookin good doesn’t take long to heat up at all which I love
Olivia C.
Works great on my hair and well on my sisters thick hair has lasted us a very long time
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.