BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

✨Camille J.
Works so amazing and it actually lasts long if I straighten my hair in small pieces... 100/100
Yanet C.
Kennewick, WA
Love the way this flat iron doesnt damage my hair tremendously. My hair is very important to me
Kaycee T.
Villa Rica, GA
I love the Ion straightest. They are really easy to straighten quickly. They are affordable too
Grimaldy N.
No lo uso mucho p q no quiero que se me vayan mi rizo solo lo uso para ocasiones pero es buena
Tonya R.
Worked great for a while. Started catching my hair. That could have been my own fault though.
Sierra S.
Melbourne, FL
I use this product on special occasions and love it. The quality is amazing and a good price.
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
I have used one similar, it is great for heating fast and working, it heats your hair to high
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Durable and works quickly for even the thickest hair! Recommend this to anyone
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
I need to use a flat iron every once in a while due to my frizzy hair! This works perfectly
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Hot setting on this iron Does the job and easy to use. Amazing results with curly hair girl
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.