BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
Fantastic! This straightened my hair so quickly and didn't feel like it made my hair frizzy or dry.
Scarlett S.
Greenwood, SC
There's not much to really say about this product it's a hair straightener and I gets the job done.
Shaylon S.
opelousas
Isn’t the best straighten but it does the job I guess , I wish it added shine and luster to my hair
Alicia G.
This is a great straightener. It does not pull my hair or leave frizz. I will continue to use this.
Mia F.
Straightens my wild curly mane! This doesn't feel damaging to my hair and i love it. I reccomend
Becca O.
tampa
One of my favorite straighteners. Easy to curl hair with or get a sleek style. Heats up quickly.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
I don't love this product. Takes longer to straighten my hair than I'd like. Pulls hair at times
Shirley S.
Mansfield
Omg this flat iron is everything
i have natural curly hair and leaves my hair silky and pressed ❤
Hailey S.
New York
Love this straighter I’ve had it for so many years and it’s affordable and heats up very quickly
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
The ion flatirons are actually good. They don't damage my hair but leaving it looking healthy.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.