BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been using this for about 7 years now! This is the longest my straightener has ever worked. I love Ion
Paula M.
Como es de titaneo es super facil de planchar el cabello, incluso el cabello chicha y maltratado, ed ideal
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this straighter! I straighten my hair fast with this straighter. Have had it for a year works great
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
Amazing. Only straighter that doesn't make my hair static or give me any fly aways also heats up very fast.
haydee h.
This straightener works very well i have had mines for about 5 years already and its still working well.
Susan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This flat iron is awesome! Makes hair look great without any damage! Would highly recommend it to anyone!
Krystile K.
Cordova, TN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should really try buying this I've heard really nice things about it !
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair iron works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Mariah M.
Milaca
Gets the job done. Not always easy when you have naturally curly hair. But loved the straight hair look.
Chyna H.
Charlotte
This is great. It gets pretty hot but still isn't too harsh on my hair. I like it and would recommend it.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??