BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I get great results using this flat iron my hair is almost as straight as if I'm getting it professionally done
Bianca J.
Aurora
One of my favorite brands of straighteners. Silky smooth finish. Long-lasting tool. Have yet to use on clients.
Sarah M.
I love this flat iron! I've had mine for years and never had any problems with it .. I recommend to everyone!!!
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
Awesome flat iron... I would definitely consider purchasing this flatiron just to see how it works on the hair
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
I don't really like this hair tool because it doesn't heat a lot like others. I used my hair tool almost daily.
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
Great straightener. Always works on my thick and long hair. Doesn’t completely fry and damage your hair either.
Alice
Better than most straighteners I've used. Good heat and easy to clean. Would purchase again. Gets the job done.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great straightener! But I wouldn't suggest for super thick hair more of a thinner or.fine hair type
audrea d.
beaver
I love this straightener. It made it so much easier for me to straighten my hair. It also control the frizz.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
It is very effective at straightening my stubborn hair out. My hair is frizzy and curly so i need good irons
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??