BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Isabella M.
Westfield
It heats well and it's gentle to the hair. I don't get the profisional touch but I like it, for the price is good.
Tabitha W.
Clintwood , VA
I love this straightener doesn’t damage my hair as much as other straighteners. I also use this on my girls hair.
Elizabeth V.
Is a very good machine. It makes your hair look very straight but caution, try to use some heat protector before
Molly K.
Silverton, OR
I like that you can adjust the temperature on this! It heats up quickly and evenly. Pretty decent price as well!
Jay 💖.
It's a really nice straightener,it works quite well and doesn't get too hot. Pretty slim and fairly easy to hold.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
This is a great flat iron. I do personally like bigger ones with bigger plates but this is still a great option.
Kylee L.
Longview, WA
Really love this, use it every time I straighten my hair and I've never had a problem with it. Heats up way fast.
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
Awesome flat iron... I would definitely consider purchasing this flatiron just to see how it works on the hair
Sarah M.
I love this flat iron! I've had mine for years and never had any problems with it .. I recommend to everyone!!!
Alice
Better than most straighteners I've used. Good heat and easy to clean. Would purchase again. Gets the job done.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??