BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Ion magesim flat iron heats up pretty quick and works great. I like to use a heat protecting spray before i straighten my hair.
Andrea S.
Mcallen, TX
This product works okay with my hair, it does not get to hot, my hair is wavy and blonde. it needs just to be a little more hot
Samantha K.
Kenosha, WI
Love how effortless this makes straightening my thick and chaotic hair. So glad I finally invested in a good quality flat iron.
Amya G.
Easley
Love this flat iron straightened my curly hair very well using the chasing method with a bristled brush and my chi hair serum.
Amber G.
port charlotte
I have used the same iron for three years and I love it! Ion is the only brand I use because it keeps my hair from drying out.
KaliMa A.
Works amazingly! Everyone in my housw has thick curly and wavy combination hair. We all get super straight results with shine.
Nick D.
Tempe, AZ
I've had this straightening iron forever and it still works just as great as it did when I got it. Would definitely recommend.
rayeanna r.
Anderson
This was my all time favorite straightener. It was amazing and definitely a must have for me. I was so upset after it broke.
Kammi B.
I've had this hair straightner for almost 10 years and it works just as good as the day I bought it. Always does a great job
Lisa B.
This flat iron was a Christmas gift and ohhh my goodness I freaking love it AbsoluteHeat Pro Ion Iron 1inch - Purple
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.