BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Taylor S.
Not a bad straightener. It heats up pretty quickly and I like that. I've had it for a few years now and it's still going strong.
Nicole W.
West Allis, WI
works great. I have finer hair and it works great! My mom has a similar one and she have thicker hair and works well for her too
Hayley P.
Ellerbe, NC
This isn’t the specific one i used but this brand is the BOMB. My hair stylist uses it and it’s great. Great for curling hair too
Nick D.
Tempe, AZ
I've had this straightening iron forever and it still works just as great as it did when I got it. Would definitely recommend.
Eva J.
kingsport Tennessee
It heats up quickly & is super easy to use. The construction is very durable & I drag it everywhere.i do recommend this product
Amya G.
Easley
Love this flat iron straightened my curly hair very well using the chasing method with a bristled brush and my chi hair serum.
Andrea S.
Mcallen, TX
This product works okay with my hair, it does not get to hot, my hair is wavy and blonde. it needs just to be a little more hot
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Ion magesim flat iron heats up pretty quick and works great. I like to use a heat protecting spray before i straighten my hair.
Elaina R.
Works amazingly! Everyone in my housw has thick curly and wavy combination hair. We all get super straight results with shine.
Amber G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have used the same iron for three years and I love it! Ion is the only brand I use because it keeps my hair from drying out.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.