BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It works okay I hate using the glove but my hair is short so I get burnt they need a fuller glove not just one to
Cover your fingers
Teresa B.
Windsor
Love my ion hair straightener! Whether I'm straightening my hair are using it for a beach wave this hair straightener works wonders.
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
I do not straighten my hair very often at all. However, when I do, I always use this iron. It works great and leaves my hair smooth.
Kimberly T.
I have naturally curly hair so I need a iron that gets my hair sleek without looking brittle and this straightener completes the job.
Alicia A.
Scottsburg
Love this straightener.. my favourite out of all of the straighteners I've purchased over the years, wouldn't go back to any others
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Very light weight easy to use leaves your hair looking amazing. Cord is very sturdy. Buttons are inside which make it easier to use
sharon n.
I like this product it doesn't give a really strong burning your hair smell its easy to use this its a light weight so its easier.
Jennifer C.
Greers Ferry
Its a good flat iron but its not worth the $50 price tag I paid.  It made my hair look great but again the price is too steep.
rosaloves b.
My had bought this for sister as a Christmas gift and can not say anything bad about this iron easy to travel and heats up quick!
Nicole W.
West Allis, WI
works great. I have finer hair and it works great! My mom has a similar one and she have thicker hair and works well for her too
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.