BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Saucy M.
The flat iron get to hair super street even with thick coarse hair is still gets the job done it’s a little expensive but it’s worth it.
Damara M.
Works great when i want to achieve that super straight hair. It gets hot within the snap of a finger. And works great in super cuely hair
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
best flat iron in the entire world!! gets super hot and makes your hair soft and sleek! i have frizzy hair and it eliminates all frizz!!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I like this iron . heats up fast but don't damage my hair . Had it for over a year and would buy another if this one I have ever breaks.
Kerry A.
I have been straightening my hair for a long time and this one is the best steighttrne out there and keeps hair smooth and super silky
Sheree B.
This is a great straightener. I only use them occasionally, but I never have a problem. Easy to use, even for my kids hair. I love ion.
Raina H.
Love the temperature of the ion Magnesium Flat Iron I prefer a little wider iron for my long curly hair but otherwise love it
Amanda s.
I use it every so often and it’s lasted for a few years. Works great. I have natural straight hair but this helps it look super sleek
Kimberly T.
I have naturally curly hair so I need a iron that gets my hair sleek without looking brittle and this straightener completes the job.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It works okay I hate using the glove but my hair is short so I get burnt they need a fuller glove not just one to
Cover your fingers
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.