BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Crystal B.
North Adams
Gets the job done. Can't really tell a difference between this iron and a super expensive one. I wouldn't really recommend this to a friend
Liv P.
Keizer
Love this staightener. It always is able to straighten or curl my hair and leave it that way all day long even without spray, it's amazing!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
I don't personally own this straighter but my sister has it and it works great. Does it job and leaves your hair feeling extremely smooth.
Laurel P.
Centralia
Love love love! It gives my hair a sleek and shine look to my hair. When I need a fast and quick look I can look to this hair straightener!
Mary M.
This is the only flat iron you'll need I have very thick hair and it can flat iron my whole head in less than 10 minutes without any lumps
Dianne P.
Wake Forest
This is an easy hairstraightener to use. There is a heat control to get the exact setting you need. I get the results I need every time.
Katie W.
Lincoln, NE
I enjoyed this flat iron, it heats up fast and cools off fairly quickly. I have super thick hair and it did well with curly course hair.
Saucy M.
The flat iron get to hair super street even with thick coarse hair is still gets the job done it’s a little expensive but it’s worth it.
Vianka A.
Indio, CA
Amazing product sleek and soft results. Haven't worked with a better priduct than this one I've had it for some time now never switching
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
best flat iron in the entire world!! gets super hot and makes your hair soft and sleek! i have frizzy hair and it eliminates all frizz!!
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??