BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
This is such a nice flat iron when straightening your hair. It doesn’t pull on your hair that other brands will do, which is a huge relief. I’ve never gotten this brand before but am very pleased with my purchase.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
Ion straighteners are my absolute favorite straighteners. I have omg ever used ion ones. Me my sister and my mom all love the ion brand whenever any of our tools break we order the exact same one.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how silky smooth my hair is after using Chi flat iron. I don’t have to go over my hair repeatedly and it doesn’t fry my hair. I know Chi seems expensive but it’s totally worth it. The product lasts a long time and gets the job done.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
I love my Ion Magnesium flat iron! It is skinny and easy to Stowe away, straightens my hair without overly damaging it, and heats up within seconds! I will never buy another straightener again.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
This flat iron will literally last you foreverrrr!! I haven’t had to be a repeat user yet because I have gotten sooo many uses out of mine. It is not harsh on the hair and I am soooo glad that I chose this straightener!!
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Pretty good straightener. My hair is thin and this one gets the job done, it just tends to snag every now and then. I find it doesn’t get hot enough and it takes a few passes, but not horrible quality for the price.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Heats up quickly and has the potential to get VERY hot, but settings are adjustable. Works incredibly well and I'm very satisfied. Normally this would be too expensive for my taste but I got in on sale with a couple of perks from Sally's. I especially love the little sounds it makes when turning on or off. Definitely do not regret my purchase!
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It’s a simple hair straightener that gets the job done well. It’s nothing fancy but with 1 swipe your hair is done so why pay extra for a high end name when this is just as awesome
natasha r.
And this one a few years ago and it works really good eventually it just kind of burnt out though which I think that might happen with the hair straightener because it’s happened to me before maybe it shorted out or something but when I did had and worked pretty good I did kind a tag on my hair sometimes but other than that I was pretty happy with it
Sherry J.
My most favorite straightener ever! I curl my hair all the time now because of this iron. I can curl my whole head in 10 minutes and it turns out perfect every single time. I get so many compliments! When mine broke, I did not even research other brands because this one will be the only one I ever use again!
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??