BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Elizabeth H.
Orlando
Great flat iron! I actually use it to curl my head and it works great. I have been using it for about a year and haven’t had any issues with it.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I love these straighteners! They get the job done! They are gentle to my hair and I would definitely recommend y'all getting one of these aswell.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
My favourite and tried and true. I have other straighteners but this is the only one I use regularly. Gets hot fast and leaves my hair perfect.
Brandy K.
I love mine. It doesn't take long to reach the temperature. I love the way it looks and that you can set the temputur to what you want it on.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Went from a 2 hour job to straighten my thick long hair to a flat 20 mins! Love it the ceramic plates smooth my hair into place with low heat
Amanda C.
Adair, OK
My favorite go to when I need to straighten my unruly hair. Heats up quickly and leaves a soft and straightened look without a lot of effort.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
Greatest flat iron of all time. Super high heat. Super shine. Leaves your hair super straight. The added magnesium allows for a higher heat.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
My hair is straight has is but something I need more and this is my go to I love how it does my hair I have fine hair so it does good for me.
Maddy A.
Longview
I hate this flat iron ! Its so heavy and hard to straighten your hair with . My 15$ flat iron from Wal-Mart does a better job then this one.
Jessica E.
Sandy Hook, KY
I love my hair straightener for when I need my hair straight my hair is natural curly so a hair straightener is a must for a new hair look
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.