BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Cherin D.
Great flat iron. Only thing I noticed is it grabs and pulls my hair alot. And it doesn't seem to last as long as my chi did. But it does do the job!
Lauren M.
Corpus Christi , Texas
Most straighteners don’t work on my hair because it doesn’t get hot enough or it gets too hot and burns it . This one was perfect and I love using it
Trisha M.
Dewitt, KY
Great product. Left my hair feel I by so amazing and soft. After straightening my hair stayed straight for a couple days. Definitely worth the money.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I love that you could straighten and curl your hair with this hot tool it heats up really fast and it works wonders when you know how to work it LOL
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Even though my hair is straight,sleeping with a bun ponytail can get it crazy looking and bumpy.This is a go to to achieve that straight perfect hair
Yikaury H.
It is one of the few products i will go for but sincr i have so much hair it doesn't work like i always want to no matter how high i put the heat on
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
This is another good flat iron not too expensive my daughter's use it it won't make your hair smell funny it's not bad I've had it for quite a while
Emily G.
Kernersville, NC
This flat iron does the job but it is nothing spectacular. It takes a while to get really heated up and I have to still use a priming lotion.
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Amazing does it right silky and just the after math is beautiful doesn't take me more than a hour with this one others. I take 4 hours so thank you
Audrey T.
Concord, NH
Average flat iron. Did not flat iron my thick frizzy hair well and took a long time to get hot and cool down. I guess does not distribute heat well
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.