BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Kimberly S.
This iron was good just not for me ! Didn't straighten like I wanted! First one I bought I gave it to my daughter she loves it:) I recommend it just not for me!
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
Love the shine it leaves on my hair and how straight and soft it makes it. Not a lot of flat iron can give me that look since I have a lot of hair n very curly
Brittany A.
Not great for the price. This straightener is comparable to a drug store straightener but with a higher cost. Save yourself money and buy a reckon straightener
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
Very easy to use. I bought mine from Walmart. Straightened my hair like I liked. I have wavy to straight hair, grateful for the the temperature control knob.
Brandy J.
Boulder Creek
The IonTitanium Platinum Gator Digital Styling Iron.. Is a vert interesting product at a decent price ...I heard it keep you really nice without damaging it.
Ziare P.
Berwyn, IL
This flat iron does a great job at getting my hair straight and having it stay that way with minimum frizz for the longest time! It gets the job done quickly
Sarah G.
Clintwood, VA
My hair is hard to straighten because it is naturally curly but this actually straightens it and has the right amount if heat to give it a non frizzy look.
alissa o.
Salem, OR
I have really thick hair and this works very well for me. Unfortunately they don't last forever so I have been through a few but worth the price for sure.
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
Never worked for me always seem to leave my hair frizzy and made ends worse couldn't get it hot snout and maybe I should have turned it down not sure
Lauren M.
Corpus Christi , Texas
Most straighteners don’t work on my hair because it doesn’t get hot enough or it gets too hot and burns it . This one was perfect and I love using it
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??