BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

April W.
Massillon, OH
I liked this produ t. I like that it has a heat dial. What I don't like about it is that it only lasted me 2 years. I don't use it everyday, so I expected more longevity from it.
Nancy C.
Great hair straightener, has a great variety of heat settings and gets pretty hot
My hair is thin so it doesn't take much time with this straightener to get my desired look
Neri M.
Milwaukee, WI
My hair is very very strange and it never stays completely straight with and anything until I tried this ion flat iron I felt in love and I will buy it more ! It's expensive but definitely worth it
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Works okay, serves it purpose. Its makes my hair straight for a short amount of time but it does its jib so i cannot lie and say it doesn't. The only thing i recommend is that to blow dry the hair well before using.
Amber H.
Deltona, FL
I love the 1/2 inch flat iron. Its perfect for straightening and giving me beachy waves. The hold lasts all day and my hair feels sliky
Brandy S.
I have been using this straightener since I was I. High school. I LOVE it! It makes your hair so straight not to mention shiny.
Michelle H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Gets my hair straight, silky, and smooth within an hour tops. Definitely recommend this, no matter how long your hair is.
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
I love this flat iron it keeps my hair so straight all day long I can’t say anything bad about this product!
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
The only straightener I will use that doesn’t dry my hair when I use it and doesn’t get to hot to burn it
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Works great! I have had it for 5+ years and it's still working as the first day I used it
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??