BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Janelin V.
Laud Lakes, FL
I have super curly hair and this flat iron gets my hair super straight I got mine at Sally's beauty supply and it was my 1st time using this product from this particular brand I would highly recommend it
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Can straighten or curl or do a little bit of both to give you that perfect style that you're looking for. Takes lass time to straighten than my old wet/dry straightener did.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I love my hair straightener. I don’t have to turn it up too high, it takes seconds to heat up, and I literally can straighten curly hair in 15 minutes. I wouldn’t trade it for any other!
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this is a great flat iron! i like how it is solid black. i use my flat iron a few times a week, mostly on my bangs unless i really want all over straight. it's a very great product to use on your hair.
Katy R.
One of the best hair straighteners I've ever used. With my curly hair I'm always very careful not to burn out my hair. This tool doesn't dry out my hair or leaving it looking or feeling damaged.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Im not 100% that this is the model I have but this is definitely the brand. I had the same flat iron from over 12 years and its still going strong. its great light enough to be able an maneuver it but strong enough to withstand drops and dents like a champ
alma r.
This one is a good one it can also give curls to my hair and it won't damage it. The size of this tool can fit in my purse to take it every where with me. It gives a good straight hair.
Mimi F.
The Ion flat iron is a good iron in the medium price range. I use this product daily and it does a good job. Just make sure you don’t put it on a heat level that is too high.
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love my straightener! i have had it for about 3 yrs and it is still awesome! i can curl and straighten my hair all with the same product. so worth it!
JayLynn S.
This iron has sharp edges on the plates, and rips out your hair as you are straightening it. Your hair feels very silky when you’re done, so that’s certainly nice.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.