BY ION

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
I've had this straightener for years. It's amazing.. I use it mostly to curl my hair, which it works great for. I bought mine online, I can't remember where. It's been my go-to the entire time I've had it.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I love this straightener works best with serum/heat protector. This is easy to use and has temperature setting so you won't burn your hair or depends how your hair if it's easy to straighten or not.
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Really liked this flat iron. I have really think coarse hair so it takes a lot of heat and a lot of power to get my hair straight. This did the job when I couldn’t get to the shop for stronger heat
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
I love magnesium plates on this flat iron. They do not damage your hair as much as a ceramic plate flat iron. My hair always stayed shiny when I had this flat iron. I would definitely buy it again.
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
This is the best straightener I have ever used. It gets super hot, glides easily and smoothly, doesn't tangle and pull hairs, and creates the perfect straight hair! I also use it to create curls!
Esmeralda S.
I love this iron. I've had it for over 10 years. Just recently the cord broke off but it had a very good use. I'm going to try to fix it. But I do recommend this product.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
I love my Ion Magnesium flat iron! It is skinny and easy to Stowe away, straightens my hair without overly damaging it, and heats up within seconds! I will never buy another straightener again.
Blair L.
This is a great first straightener for those trying to learn the basics. It's very easy to use, light weight, and definitely gets the job done. I have used this product a few different times and definitely would recommend.
April P.
Parma, OH
I currently use this flat iron. I’ve had it for a while and it still works great. It heats up so fast and doesn’t make my hair look frizzy. I love the ion brand and will keep re-purchasing as needed
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I love my flat iron. It heats up very fast and I can get done my hair in less than 10 minutes. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would buy again. I would recommend to others so they get the same experience.
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.