Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"

by Ion

Magnesium Flat Iron 1"

[product:ion-magnesium-flat-iron] ? BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron Anyone has input about this item!! Thanks.
How well does this straightner work and how does it stand out from the Ion Titanium Gator Flat iron?
Is the ion Magnesium pro straightener good for African American hair texture ?
Start your review of Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"!
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1" uploaded by Brenda L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this straightener! It was about $80ish at Sally Beauty. I have long wavy black hair and a lot of it! I’m able to straighten my hair in about 10-15 minutes and it leaves my hair soft, shine my, and not smelling burned. It feels sleek and it takes about 1 second to heat up no joke! I absolutely love it!Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"
Jonaira C.
Cape May
Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1" uploaded by Jonaira C.
Error message  havent had long maybe a year.im so disappointed  Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"  If someone knows how to fix it pls let me know i love this straightener it works well whit my hair. I spent a good amount of money and i hope it can be replaced cuz dam it would be a big waist.
Isaac S.
Mobile, AL
Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1" uploaded by Isaac S.
When i tell you that i literally use this on all of my clients?!! It absolutely works! I use this specifically for curling hair in a short time span. I can do a whole head in 15 minutes or less sometimes. Even on my natural girl clients for their silk presses, baby ! She makes it smooth like butter !
Megan K.
Rosemount, MN
This straightener worked great for straightening my long wavy brown hair. It was simple to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend this product to others and I would buy again. It was very affordable and easy to find at stores.
Madison W.
Las Vegas , NV
Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1" uploaded by Madison W.
Gets my hair nice and straight. Sometimes I like to do a nice little bump underneath to give it a little volume. It’s awesome for people who have a lot of hair like me.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
#I’ve never had a fancy hot iron but the ion magnesium flat iron is pretty good for a standard and non-inexpensive product that is affordable for any person including high school and college girls I recommend
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this flat iron, straightener is easy to use and works pretty amazing i love using it to finish off any look
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love. I think this is the best flat iron I have. It doesn't leave my hair damaged and it does the job efficiently and quick! I never have to sit there and wait for it to warm up either it seems to do that very fast.
Janice S.
This flat iron works great. The flat iron glides smoothly without snagging my hair and it heats up quickly.
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have had many flat irons from cheaper brands to top notch brands and basically you can’t go wrong with the ion brand. It is a more affordable option that works like a dream. My hair feels smoother and silkier after using this flat iron. It takes every bit of frizz and waves out of my hair within minutes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny V.
il y a un an
Amber T. il y a un an
It's the best flat iron I've ever used and I've been using them for 15 years! Definitely worth it.