Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1

Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"

BY ION

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium... see more...

Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1
Ion Magnesium Flat Iron 1"
Buy on Amazon
Kassaundra J.
Olympia, WA
For the price this is a great straightener. My hair never felt fried or greasy after using it like I've experienced with some straighteners unfortunately. It's pretty cheap for the quality that you get. I would recommend
Haley J.
I love the ion brand! In my opinion it works better than the chi! My hair is naturally curly and I felt like it kept it straight better after using it and took me less time to straighten it than with other straighteners
Jessica s.
Bienville
I don’t use to much because my hair started looking really dry and breaking so I try not to use heat on my hair but when I do it works well I tend to have to go over the back a lot but in the end it looks good
Audrey L.
San Luis Obispo
One thing I really like about this flat iron is that it has such a long handle, making it easy to reach the hair on the back of my head, and pull it through my long hair without burning myself. However, it’s still fairly light, so my arm doesn’t get too tired while using it.
Carlinne B.
La mejor plancha que he utilizado en mi cabello. Mi cabello queda con brillo, suave y bien estirado. Lo mejor de ella es que puedes utilizarla para hacer rizos también. La recomiendo 100%. No me arrepiento de haberla comprado. La conseguí a un precio un poco alto, pero es la mejor inversión para mi cabello.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
I used this product for years without it letting me down. It heats up to a very high setting it also has other setting making it easy to find the perfect one. it straightened my hair very straight and I would buy again.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I use my straightener everyday! I love it! The price was GREAT! This was the first time I bought this brand and I have been very very happy!!!! It makes my hair look great all day long with no added product!
Anna s.
I love my straightener best 80.00 I ever spent but I got it onsale for 70 then races a little expensive but so worth it I have thin hair An I use this everyday an if mine died I would buy it again.. u
Mya K.
This iron worked great on my hair. Though I rarely used it on my hair it still did the job when I wanted to style my hair. Knowing the right temperature to set it too is key to getting the hair as straight as possible
Amber H.
Lancaster
Works wonderfully. I have really thick hair, and one pass through is usually enough, one tip that I do is using a rat tooth comb and chasing it with the flat iron. I’ve already bought 2 one for me & one for my sister.