BY ION #68 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

• Magnesium delivers optimal heat for superior styling results
  • Patented Korean Magnesium Technology (Patent Pending)
  • Auto shut-off function in 45 minutes
  • Dual voltage for worldwide usage

ion Magnesium Flat Iron is part of the next generation of heat styling. The 1 Inch plates heats fast and up to 450°F, maintains a stable temperature and leaves hair looking and feeling healthier, shiny and softer hair with the combination of Magnesium and Ceramic Tourmaline.

Magnesium is a natural element with incredible heat conductivity and recovery. The ion Magnesium Pro Flat Iron recovers heat quickly after each pass through the hair, which results in fewer passes, less damage, and salon-quality results.

Salam A.
Claremont
I love this straightener! I have curly hair and this product is capable of really straightening my curls with one pass through the straighter. I’ve also noticed that this straightener leaves me with a lost less frizz than a lot of the other straighteners I’ve tried using. Only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because of an unfortunate accident I had with the straightener. I noticed one day that there was a crack on one of the heating plates which was so sad :( I’m not sure how it happened but it made me realize that the straightener wasn’t as sturdy as I hoped it would be for the price of the product.
Jessica L.
I am more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of this flat iron. I have a small area to work with when I’m doing hair and make up so for it to not set right on the counter and hit the floor is not unusual. Never misses a beat and it has lasted longer than any other flat iron I have ever owned. Heats evenly after all the times it has hit the floor over the years. Except when I haven’t cleaned it for a bit you wouldn’t know it isn’t brand new!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
This is a great straightener in my opinion. I purchased this at a local Sally’s Beauty Supply for around $50-$60 a few years ago. It still works very well. Seems to add a lot of shine to my hair and make it feel very smooth and sleek. I always put an oil on my ends before straightening to protect from the heat. Doesn’t seem to damage my hair as bad as other straighteners.
Megan C.
Ridgeland, MS
I am beyond in love with this straightener. It literally heats up in 45 seconds if not less. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth and never leaves a crease in it. This could literally be a one pass flat iron because I only have to go over my hair once. It’s way better than any other flat iron I’ve ever used.
Kayla C.
Lexington, NC
BEST. FLAT IRON. EVER. This is my third one and only because my first one was lost in the mail (when I forgot it at home from college 🙈) and my second lasted 6 years before I finally said I need to buy a new one. The last one STILL WORKED GREAT I just didn’t take good care of it. I have ridiculously curly hair and this is the only straightener that can manage my curls. Chi has nothing on this. I’ve tried so many other brands. Ion is hands down the best one.
Stephanie C.
Omg I LOVE this straightener! I’ll never go without it! It straightened my hair in seconds! Like it makes it smooth, manageable and super shiny! It’s a little expensive but worth every penny! I would highly highly recommend it!!
Amber B.
Fantastic straightener. I have wavy/frizzy hair and have been using straighteners since I was like 13, and I'm now... well... significantly older ;-) This is just a great brand in general, and I would definitely recommend it.
April G.
Odessa
Started to lose color on iron part not complete sure why but I only had it for a year and normally I keep a straightener for about 2 then upgrade! Would recommend to buy but only if you upgrade straightener every 6 months
jaz r.
bakersfield , CA
this straightener is fabulous i love it soooooooo much!! It was my first time using and it came out great. There’s no tips or tricks i recommend using although i was very satisfied with the results!! I would recommend this product to others for it is amazing!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This straightener is pretty good. It gets the job done. It’s not very expensive so that’s nice. I would much rather use a different brand, this just would make my hair straight but a little frizzy. Wasn’t my favorite
McKenna M.
Bristol
Why does my straightener tell me it has an error?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this flat iron worth buying?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Ellen B.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Can it straighten natural hair?
Mirushkaa B.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Is it working good on curly hair as well??