Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color

ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are high-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results.

Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color ? For those you who have tried Ion products, do you like it more or less than Arctic Fox? I currently have tried Arctic fox purple rain and virgin pink and love them though they wash out so quickly. Thoughts on Ion?
Does anyone have any helpful tips or tricks for bleaching and dyeing your own hair? My hair is down to my waist with natural dark dark brown roots, reddish brown box dye and the ends are bleached(they were blue but have been using clarifying shampoo to fade it) I bought Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color, a lighter pink, dark and light blue and a deep purple to do a sort of galaxy inspired look along with L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, 16 Ounce and a dark brown to blend the color into at the roots. I was going to go to a salon and then just keep it up with the colors I bought but I didn't realize the cost and as a single mom I can't really afford to spend over $300 on my hair
How long does this dye stay bright pink?
Start your review of Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Kellie W.
Rome
Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kellie W.
Review for: Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color
I have this product in my hair right now actually I absolutely love this this is like my all-time favorite color is the magenta from ion though it kind of washes out faster than I’d like but I sleep with it in my hair for like two days or day well last time it was two days and I’m telling you that will keep it in your hair a lot longer and also my hair was very much light and I use the Weller Leitner and went out in the sun you put bleach in your hair and gone in the sun just go sit out under the sun your hair will be freaking white that’s the key the sun and it develops a lot faster but I mixed this with the manic panic pussycat pink and arctic#Fox passion paradise or something like that and it is absolutely beautiful my hair is black light you be reactive and it is super freaking bright and I love it I got to do my roots now though
Vianey C.
Pasadena, TX
Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Vianey C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Amazing product ❤️ Me gusto el color, en si la marca Ion es muy buena en todos sus productos 🙌
Doreen R.
Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Doreen R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
AAAAAAAMAZING!! I work at #SallysBeautySupply & I ALWAYS recommend this brand first bc it’s MY favorite but also it’s a VERY Popular brand & I have no heard ONE complaint!!!! 🦄🕶💯🤘🏼🖤🖤🖤
Rosemary R.
Homestead, FL
Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Rosemary R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color
Hola chicas lo recomiendo con loa ojos cerrados me gusto mucho tiene bastante pigmento. Muy bueno barato
tabby ..
New Market, VA
Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by tabby ..
Review for: Color
I love this product it does last a long time and shows very bright even on medium toned hair.
Trisha R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Color
Love it. Easy to apply, no mixing, stays bright. No fading, even after a bunch of washes. Great on my thick hair and my kids thinner hair. Affordable lots of complimenting colors. Bright boxes, easy to find. Buying lots of different colors. Love this brand.
yocelin T.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Ion Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Color
I loved the color, how it was bright but when fading it still looked like a nice pink. but i felt that it faded faster than when i use another brand
Alivia M.
Tellico Plains, TN
Review for: Color
This brand shows up great and last for a long time! It's so bright and really blue! But the only thing is it will fade! Just make sure you wash your hair in cold water so it will stay in longer!
Monyy R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Color
Great product. Glides into hair and color stays vibrant. I mixed it with the color ion Magenta and loved the outcome. I would highly recommen this product.
Dao
ByDao
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Color
Never let's me down! It's the best. It last a while the brand is great , easy to use. I like it better than other brands at sally
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather M.
Hatfield, PA
il y a 6 mois
Heather H. il y a un jour
I personally love ion but I've never tried artic fox. I use ion every time I dye my hair and the color lasts forever. The last time I dyed it sapphire blue it last about 5 months or so until it started fading into a pastel blue which in my luck still looked great.
Katie M.
Attleboro, MA
il y a 6 mois
Mary M.
il y a 2 ans
Karla B. il y a un an
They have it in all rainbow colors, I've used them all and all of them are great but the purple one