Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment 12 oz. uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY ION

The Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment helps to smooth and soften any hair type into one with luxurious texture and intense shine. see more...

Sarah W.
Baltimore, MD
It was okay, but as someone with very frizzy, wavy hair I didn't feel much of a difference. However, I used it on a friend with hair that is almost naturally straight and she had better results. I really loved the sweet smell that this treatment has. You might have to use this product more than once to see results. The bottle recommends using a very hot straightener but it is important to try not to burn the hair.
Lindsay W.
Ladies, follow the directions and this treatment will smooth your hair like no other. You need to be prepared for some upkeep, as you need to start using specific shampoo and conditioner. But if you don't have the money for professional blowout or keratin treatment this is the next best thing!
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it I tried for the first time I love it so so much it smells so good, I would say I would give it a 8% it could lower more the curls but it leaves your hair soft.
Haley S.
Albertville, AL
I LOVE this. I use it every time I wash my hair. It doesn't leave it greasy, but it keeps it smooth and soft. It smells pretty good too!
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I like a lot and I have no hair with both friizz I leave it very cute charm me much other than as says used with a hot iron I average use and I like the way I left I highly recommend it to I loved this treatment It is the best I've tried so far