Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment 12 oz. uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY ION

The Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment helps to smooth and soften any hair type into one with luxurious texture and intense shine. see more...

Lindsay W.
Ladies, follow the directions and this treatment will smooth your hair like no other. You need to be prepared for some upkeep, as you need to start using specific shampoo and conditioner. But if you don't have the money for professional blowout or keratin treatment this is the next best thing!
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
It was okay, but as someone with very frizzy, wavy hair I didn't feel much of a difference. However, I used it on a friend with hair that is almost naturally straight and she had better results. I really loved the sweet smell that this treatment has. You might have to use this product more than once to see results. The bottle recommends using a very hot straightener but it is important to try not to burn the hair.
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it I tried for the first time I love it so so much it smells so good, I would say I would give it a 8% it could lower more the curls but it leaves your hair soft.
Haley S.
Albertville, AL
I LOVE this. I use it every time I wash my hair. It doesn't leave it greasy, but it keeps it smooth and soft. It smells pretty good too!
simone t.
oshawa, ON
I have naturally curly hair  3a . I have been using this off and on for 3 years now
Its really strange because some times I get it  totally bone straight other times mediocre . I do follow the directions to the T- but I find the results can vary . Sometimes I am super happy other times not . I find when I am super happy its either winter ,spring or fall .
In the summer it sort of like fluffy type of straight ...lol
It is not like a salaon keratin treatment exactly as those seem to last for 2-3 months truly . But its considerably  less than a salon . So if you need an economical solution then I have found this one good . But results last a month for me
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
I like a lot and I have no hair with both friizz I leave it very cute charm me much other than as says used with a hot iron I average use and I like the way I left I highly recommend it to I loved this treatment It is the best I've tried so far
Anita W.
Winnipeg , IN
This didn’t work very well for me, although I followed the treatment instructions and used sulphate free shampoo. It worked nicely for my mom though.