Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by paniz n.Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Lilly T.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo leaves hair smooth, strong and more manageable. see more...

Jasmin T.
Canton
Highlyyyy recomment this shampoo/conditioner. It saved my hair! LITERALLY! Yesterday i decuded to try a shampoo from walmart (biggest mistake) once i applied the shampoo my hair went wild it was SOOO hard and got so tangled i was unable to comb it. I ran to sallys and got this shampoo and conditioner and once i got home took another shower and my hair went back to a smootg texture and i was able to untangle my hair easily and smoothly i loved it! It was my first time trying this ion one
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I got this keratin shampoo from sally beauty supply and I should say that the price was very good in compared to the other one I bought online. It is about $8 and my hair felt smooth and very flattering after washing it for the first time after the treatment.
Makeup B.
hialeah
Its weird that almost all the keratin shampoos smell the same but this one is the best one I’ve ever tried in my whole life it helps you keep the keratin and adds shine and volume to tour hair and also making it soft
Chandra D.
I’ve only been using this for a few weeks, but I can already see a HUGE difference! My hair (which is very long, thick, wavy, and a little rough) looks smoother, shinier, and feels better than ever! I still flat iron my hair, but it doesn’t take as long as it used to!
Maggie Z.
York
So, I tried this product along with the conditioner and I wasn't thrilled. It didn't seem to smooth my hair much, I don't think it works nearly as well as other products do. I'd divert my attention to other shampoo and conditioner sets before I'd go back to this one.
Arianna N.
Milwaukee
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!!! it makes my hair so so shiny and soft! I instantly noticed results after I first used it. It has helped immensely with keeping my hair healthy
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Love this shampoo! It makes my hair super soft. Even after coloring my hair doesn’t feel damaged thanks to this amazing shampoo. Price is great too not expensive at all. Very happy with the product and will continue to purchase.
Ivette C.
Hackensack, NJ
I recently did a keratin treatment and my hairstyles recommended me to follow up with a keratin shampoo. I did my research and found this one. It had great reviews and the cost is extremely affordable compared to other name brand ones. I started using it and Oh my....I love the results. I don't need to use my blow dryer or flat iron as much as I used to before. My hair is not falling out as much and it super shine and strong!!
Priscilla h.
Normally I am ingredient conscience but this shampoo is freaking amazing please your hair really soft no fly away it's really moist erised I'd recommend this to everyone and it's not that expensive it's equivalent enough and price so that everyone can I afford it and try
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I'm falling more in love with this shampoo the longer I use it. My hair has gone from limp and fragile to super strong and volumous. I will definitely but another bottle after this one is done.