ion Keratin Smoothing Masque [] uploaded by Marissa M.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Smoothing Masque is a rich masque with no Sodium Chloride added that will help prolong the results of any smoothing treatment. see more...

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This is the best product I’ve come across in years. You can get a large 20 oz at Sally’s for around 12 dollars, and it’s totally worth it! My hair is silky smooth and I’ve never seen my hair grow so quick and beautifully. I use this product along with a blue shampoo for joico and I’m so glad I made the transition to branch out and try this product! If you are looking for a masque that is silky and you can wrap up your hair for a couple of hours or even all day if you wish- this is perfect to use. I placed on my head with a cap around 9 AM and applied mostly to my roots and ends, while tousling through softly the rest of my hair. It smells amazing and leaves hair touchably soft. You will not regret it. ❤️
Carla J.
This was okay but the tube that the product is in makes it very difficult to use. I think I have the best luck with the hair masks that come in the big tubs. I hate wasting product. I also didn’t think my hair was that soft after use. Would not repurchase.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I really like the way this conditioner makes my hair feel and the smell but I’m not sure if I notice a huge change in overall condition. Overall it’s an okay product. I would probably purchase this again.
Krista R.
Columbia
I absolutely love this hair mask. I began using it after coloring my hair red. My hair is normally a dark brown, so lifting the color somewhat damaged my hair. This masque makes my hair feels so much stronger and healthier. It can be kinda drying for your hair so I would recommend following up with a deep conditioner. This is my favorite hair masque for improving hair strength.
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Love this product soooo much!!!! Its a great product and helps my hair feel and look sooo good!!! Smells good too!!!
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I have fizzy hair and this works great to help it not be fizzy when i go outdoors 😘😍😍😘
Desiree S.
Bradford, ON
I discovered this at Sally’s and I am so glad that I did! My hair was so dull, bone dry, and lifeless after numerous times bleaching. It was rough to even run my fingers through. After using this it leaves my hair soft, silky, and manageable. It has totally changed the integrity of my hair and I am so happy I found it! It smells great and is super affordable. Quickly became a staple in my hair routine!
diklah m.
This product really leaves my hair feeling smooth after I rinse it off. It doesn't feel really moisturizing when you put it on but it makes my hair easier to blow dry straight.
Sheena C.
ST CATHARINES, ON
I really like the ion Keratin Smoothing Masque [] . It smells great and is very thick and covers well.
I have colour treated hair and my hair is naturally porous and frizzy to begin with, so I was kind of hoping for a miracle and was a little disappointed. The product itself is great and does make my hair feel silly and smooth, but I still have to use my leave in condioner, argon oil, and coconut oil after my shower as well as through the day to help tame the frizz, especially on humid days.
My daughter on the other hand.... she started using it too and fell in love. She also loves the smell and it does work wonders on her hair. I also noticed that her curls were more well defined after using this conditioning masque.