Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Isabel D.Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Samantha J.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner improves and prolongs the results of any smoothing treatment. see more...

Ruby A.
Stockton, CA
If your looking something that is more salon professional this is the stuff!!! I love it!!!!
Jenika B.
Dartmouth
This is a great product to use between treatments. It’s paraben free, no sodium and chloride added. I usually use a treatment 1 or 2 times a week. I have extremely curly unruly hair so using this helps with the everyday frizz. Plus it replenishes the keratin protein & lost of moisture which I clearly don’t have. Will buy this again.
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
The smell is amazing! It makes my hair very soft and shiny. I purchased this product at Sally's with a coupon. It works very well. I like anything from the Ion brand. I always cowash my hair every week I rarely every shampoo my hair unless I plan to wear it straight.
Samantha J.
BELL BUCKLE, TN
Keeps my hair so smooth! I really love this conditioner. I even told my mom and my sister about it and they both use it and love it.
Alisha L.
Chatham, Ontario
I use this conditioner along with the same shampoo. I swear by both that they work and help repair hair.