Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Isabel D.Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Samantha J.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner improves and prolongs the results of any smoothing treatment. see more...

Jeralee G.
This conditioner is amazing. I love Ion hair care products because they work so well. This conditioner leaves my hair so smooth. I can practically brush the tangles out of my hair with my fingers while in the shower with this conditioner.
Reagan P.
Straightening and curling my hair everyday completely fries it but because it is so short I need to or it will look bad. With this conditioner it helped my hair grow ends back and strengthen them
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
I love ion products. for thin, fine happy like mine, they are great. this conditioner moisturizes without weighing my hair down!! it's bouncy and plump, just the way I need it to be so I don't look super thin up top.
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
I love this conditioner. I have lightened hair which after the first bleaching process was like straw. This conditioner after one use really brought my hair back to life!
Darleisha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is one of my favorite conditioners for colored hair!! It really helped restore the moisture and shine within my hair once I bleached it!! The smell is great, the product had a mild thickness to it, & its very inexpensive!!
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I use this conditioner along with the shampoo. I really beleive using these products have resulted in my hair being stronger and fuller. I will continue buying!
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
This conditioner smells so good. It left my hair feeling soft. Didn't leave my hair with a greasy feeling. A little goes a long ways too
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love this conditioner! It works so well, makes my hair feel so soft, especially when using the shampoo with the conditioner.
Evette B.
New York
I have tried this before and it did nothing for my hair. It actually made it feel mushy. Maybe good for some people but not me
Hallie S.
Using the conditioner and shampoo together makes a world of difference for people like me, with dry hair from color damage.