Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Isabel D.Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Samantha J.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner improves and prolongs the results of any smoothing treatment. see more...

Jasmin T.
Canton, TX
Loved it literallt saved my hair! Long story short i tried a conditioner from walmart which made my hair dry out and become tangled . ran to sallys bought this for the FIRST time and i feel in love. Once i got home i took another shower and my hair was super hydrated and smooth! I was able to comb my hair without a problem fast and easy! Highly recommend. Yesterday at sallyd it happened to be a special of buy one get one free!
Chandra D.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks (along with the shampoo) and I absolutely love it!!! It has a great scent and leaves my hair feeling [and] smelling great! I’ve noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this!!
Skye T.
I have color treated, naturally curly hair that tends to frizz in humidity (and I live in Louisiana). I have used keratin products for years but recently decided to upgrade to a higher end routine.
I use the Ion Keratin shampoo, conditioner, and mist. My hair looks and feels amazing.
I have always gotten compliments on my hair, but since using these products, I literally get them everywhere I go!
My hair is super smooth and soft. It's also very manageable and I only have to wash it every 3 days now!
Love these products and highly recommend them!
$50 every couple of months is so worth it for hair this gorgeous and healthy!
Isabel D.
Denver
This is my holy grail. A few months ago I had gone to a horrible stylist who cause so much damage to my hair, My hair was breaking off and overall just awful. It was thin and brittle. Well I have been using this for about 3 months now and it has worked wonders. My hair is regaining back its strength. I would recommend for damaged hair.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I used this conditioner after I had a keratin treatment.  Overall I would say it worked for what it is intended to do.  I don't think I would use it everyday though.
Michelle K.
Cartersville, GA
I've used several conditioner from ion that i got at sallys beauty supply. and i can't really say it isn't like other conditioners. It hydrates your hair yeah and leaves it super shiny. also what I've noticed that it leaves your hair soft but i don't recommend it for every day use though. it'll make your hair greasy.
Ashley B.
Greenville, SC
I love this conditioner. It smells really nice and has a great texture. Straightening my hair every day kills it and this product helps grow my ends back and keep them strong. I I bought it at Sally's. I would recommend trying it if you need help with your hair.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This is a great conditioner.. Most Ion product work great on most hair types & this one is no exception! I leaves my hair soft and shiny. The Keratin in it helps make detangling & straightening your hair easier with this product! I highly recommend it'
Ajanae B.
Tampa, FL
This is an amazing conditioner! It really makes my hair feel softer, and it seems like it is minimizing breakage. I straighten my hair, and this conditioner has helped with the shininess and weightlessness of my hair. It seems to be reducing the damage caused by heat. I would highly recommend this conditioner.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I tried the sample pack because I was iffy about it. And omg it's the absolute best. My hair is usually dry and puffy and after using this my hair was so soft, smooth, and smelt amazing. Def. will be getting a bigger bottle for sure!