Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist uploaded by Jessica C.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist provides lightweight leave-in conditioning and smoothing for any hair type. see more...

• I’m looking for a good leave-in treatment for after I shampoo and...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh the hair down1 Answers
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I've only used this product for a week so I'll edit my review if anything changes. I have colored hair that has been dyed and is very dry. This mist is too light for me. I've been spraying on my ends and they still feel dry after using it. This is recommended for people who want a light mist without getting greasy - as it is definitely that. However, for someone like me with damaged hair, I need something with a bit more moisture. I prefer the John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave In compared to this.
Skye T.
I have color treated, naturally curly hair that tends to frizz in humidity (and I live in Louisiana). I have used keratin products for years but recently decided to upgrade to a higher end routine.
I use the Ion Keratin shampoo, conditioner, and mist. My hair looks and feels amazing.
I have always gotten compliments on my hair, but since using these products, I literally get them everywhere I go!
My hair is super smooth and soft. It's also very manageable and I only have to wash it every 3 days now!
Love these products and highly recommend them!
$50 every couple of months is so worth it for hair this gorgeous and healthy!
May R.
I love ion keratin replenishing mist because its Super affordable product, smells great, leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. I have straight/fine hair that gets oily very easily and most leave in conditioner/mist make my hair even more oily than it already is. Would repurchased to the end of times.
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it it leaves my hair really nice Before blowdrying it . I got it ar Sallys i have an ombre color so yeah... You know my Ends get split and I just add a big amount and it helps i would buy it again
Paige D.
Staten Island, NY
This product is my holy grail hair product. I use this each time after I wash my hair and it makes my hair dry so silky and smooth, and for a girl with thick, wavy hair it's a miracle! It smells great and it's very affordable. LOVE.
Aneca A.
Victorville, CA
I love ion products. They are affordable and always seem to get the job done. I used this for my dull hair and behold! It really did the trick over time.
Andreus R.
I love how my hair come out after I curl my hair then put this on. It take it to the next level! I love it. I buy this at sally's beauty supplies.
EmMi M.
This is a good solution for you hair. When s dry and specialty when you iron or fry your hair alot.
Kayla H.
Does this weigh the hair down
Tamara F.
I’m looking for a good leave-in treatment for after I shampoo and condition my hair. Something that protects from heat and environmental stressors. Currently using one by Ion with keratin. Unfortunately not able to tag exact product. Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist