Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist uploaded by Kayleigh D.Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist uploaded by Jessica C.

BY ION #36 in Hair Mists

Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist provides lightweight leave-in conditioning and smoothing for any hair type. see more...

• I’m looking for a good leave-in treatment for after I sha...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh the hair down1 Answers
Amanda G.
I really like this! It is a light mist. Definitely doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. I bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply. I use this pretty often. Just about anytime I wash and style my hair. I would recommend it.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I've only used this product for a week so I'll edit my review if anything changes. I have colored hair that has been dyed and is very dry. This mist is too light for me. I've been spraying on my ends and they still feel dry after using it. This is recommended for people who want a light mist without getting greasy - as it is definitely that. However, for someone like me with damaged hair, I need something with a bit more moisture. I prefer the John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave In compared to this.
May R.
Pharr, TX
I love ion keratin replenishing mist because its Super affordable product, smells great, leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. I have straight/fine hair that gets oily very easily and most leave in conditioner/mist make my hair even more oily than it already is. Would repurchased to the end of times.
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it it leaves my hair really nice Before blowdrying it . I got it ar Sallys i have an ombre color so yeah... You know my Ends get split and I just add a big amount and it helps i would buy it again
Paige D.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This product is my holy grail hair product. I use this each time after I wash my hair and it makes my hair dry so silky and smooth, and for a girl with thick, wavy hair it's a miracle! It smells great and it's very affordable. LOVE.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
This keeps my hair soft, manageable and detangled right after I get out of the shower. It's affordable, easily accessible from Sally's and cruelty-free.
Aneca A.
Walnut, CA
I love ion products. They are affordable and always seem to get the job done. I used this for my dull hair and behold! It really did the trick over time.
Andreus R.
I love how my hair come out after I curl my hair then put this on. It take it to the next level! I love it. I buy this at sally's beauty supplies.
EmMi M.
This is a good solution for you hair. When s dry and specialty when you iron or fry your hair alot.
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist Everyone I cant stress this enough. I purchased this from sallies years ago and now it’s an every month purchase. I use this stuff after every shower. Always satisfied with the results. Picture getting out of the shower spraying your hair and blow drying it and it coming out looking brand new. Yeah that’s this stuff.
Kayla H.
Does this weigh the hair down
Tamara F.
I’m looking for a good leave-in treatment for after I shampoo and condition my hair. Something that protects from heat and environmental stressors. Currently using one by Ion with keratin. Unfortunately not able to tag exact product. Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist