Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist uploaded by Jessica C.

BY ION

Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist provides lightweight leave-in conditioning and smoothing for any hair type. see more...

Andreus R.
I love how my hair come out after I curl my hair then put this on. It take it to the next level! I love it. I buy this at sally's beauty supplies.
Skye T.
I have color treated, naturally curly hair that tends to frizz in humidity (and I live in Louisiana). I have used keratin products for years but recently decided to upgrade to a higher end routine.
I use the Ion Keratin shampoo, conditioner, and mist. My hair looks and feels amazing.
I have always gotten compliments on my hair, but since using these products, I literally get them everywhere I go!
My hair is super smooth and soft. It's also very manageable and I only have to wash it every 3 days now!
Love these products and highly recommend them!
$50 every couple of months is so worth it for hair this gorgeous and healthy!
May R.
I love ion keratin replenishing mist because its Super affordable product, smells great, leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. I have straight/fine hair that gets oily very easily and most leave in conditioner/mist make my hair even more oily than it already is. Would repurchased to the end of times.
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it it leaves my hair really nice Before blowdrying it . I got it ar Sallys i have an ombre color so yeah... You know my Ends get split and I just add a big amount and it helps i would buy it again
Paige D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This product is my holy grail hair product. I use this each time after I wash my hair and it makes my hair dry so silky and smooth, and for a girl with thick, wavy hair it's a miracle! It smells great and it's very affordable. LOVE.
Aneca A.
Victorville, CA
I love ion products. They are affordable and always seem to get the job done. I used this for my dull hair and behold! It really did the trick over time.
EmMi M.
This is a good solution for you hair. When s dry and specialty when you iron or fry your hair alot.
Kayla H.
Does this weigh the hair down