BeautyHair ColorIon
Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme

Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

Hiw can I purchase this colir ?
How can I purchase this Ion Intensive demi 9G Very Light Golden Blonde
Which one is better ??? Ion 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color ? [product:wella-color-charm-t11-royal-blonde-6-pack]
Start your review of Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme!
Starrlin K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme uploaded by Starrlin K.
I have been getting icy blonde highlights for about 6 years now and had come to the conclusion it was time to go back to my original color. My hairstylist recommended this dye and I was highly satisfied with my results. For how blonde my hair was, I was surprised by how much of the icy blonde came out!! Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme
Rachel B.
Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme uploaded by Rachel B.
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 9NA Very Light Ash Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
I really love how this lightens hair as well as providing a really nice shine to the hair. it can get pricy depending on the persons hair thickness and length
Kayla M.
Ogilvie, MN
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 9G Very Light Golden Blonde Demi Permanent Creme
I pretty much only use Ion for my hair. Including their toners as well. Golden blonde actually comes out really well. Blends nicely. And platinum lace toner really makes the color become it's full potential.
Celina O.
Tucson, AZ
I must say I LOVE ion! All the products from the hair dye to developer to the mixing tools even straightener. This stuff makes my hair look beautiful and the color stays for a while. Though it is a little bit darker then what it says so if I want a light brown I get an ash blonde and it works good!!! And such great prices I would definitely recommend
Jenn B.
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 7NA Medium Ash Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
In between when I get my hair done I use Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde to color my roots. I love the way the color turns out and it is so easy to apply by myself at home! The color is a gorgeous ashy brown. The price point is great and I can typically get 3 uses out of one bottle. I definitely recommend the color and the brand to anyone looking to save money on hair color.
Kelly H.
Troy, NY
I used this color to tone a stubborn semi permanent direct dye that was making my usually neutral blonde hair more orangey! It worked pretty well, not 100% neutralized, but very close!! I’ll be using it again for a second round, but would really recommend if you have stubborn red tones left in your lighter hair, it didn’t burn or smell at all!
Natalia C.
Greenville, NC
I've been using Ion demi permanent to color my grays or to cover grown out balayage for years now. It always lasts longer than expected and is super affordable. Color always comes out darker than what's indicated, but since I have dark hair, it doesn't bother me. That was probably the best tip I've gotten prior to using this line. Go at least 2 shades up from what they show you for best results!
Paula S.
magna
Ion hair color is amazing and leaves your hair less damaged then most of hair colors
Alyssa P.
Riverbank, CA
The upside to these; they smell super nice and leave hair really shiny and soft. The downside; the color turns out at least 2 shades darker than the actual swatch appears. Luckily, I was using this for a root shadow so the end result was wearable, but keep in mind (especially if you are a blonde) buy 2 or even 3 levels lighter than the actual level shade you are going for!
KimberlyANN S.
If you are not worried about color coming out fast this is it for you. Easy application and doesnt take long to dye hair. Always my go to.