Hair CareHair ColorDemi-Permanent Hair ColorIon
Intensive Shine 7N Medium Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion Intensive Shine 7N Medium Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Intensive Shine 7N Medium Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Di W.
Freeport, ME
Ion Intensive Shine 7N Medium Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Di W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My hair is naturally a light golden blonde. I wanted to spruce it up a bit and was recommended to buy this. Followed the directions exactly and used the ION developer. My hair turned BROWN. I cried. Will never use this brand again for home hair colour.
Emily C.
Cheyenne, WY
This color is gorgeous! Definitely love the results and I love the gorgeous sheen in left in my hair. My hair doesn’t feel damaged at all and I’ll recommend this to others as well
Aniah M.
Sarasota, FL
the perfect natural sandy blonde-brown look, ion always has the best tones especially with N colors

Looking for your answer?