BeautyHair ColorIon
Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

Would you recommend this brand of hair color?
Start your review of Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Stacey M.
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
I've switched it up between Demi Permanent & Permanent hair colour from Ion. They both work equally as good. Demi holds for about 3 weeks where permanent is 3-4 weeks. Demi is less damaging, so it's good to switch up every now & again. The picture here has no filters.
Amy T.
Humble, TX
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 8N Light Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
I love ion and never use other brands. Ion always works the way i want it and everyone walks away happy! I recently used the demi color on a lady who has blonde hair, but her roots where growing out, so i colored her roots and put the demi color in her hair, and she LOVED IT! I higjly recommend placing this on your hair every 4 weeks to refresh your color.
Lanie N.
Ocean Springs, MS
Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Lanie N.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The only reason I wanted to try this was because I moved away from my older sister who is a hairstylist. She has done my hair my whole life, and I didn’t trust anyone else doing. This is one of the best hair-dyes because for someone who has never done their own hair it was so easy! The instructions are very through and makes it very easy to follow. It came out looking so shiny and perfect! I love this hair dye and will definitely use it again.
Daniela G.
Randolph, NJ
I really liked the color of this product and felt it was very easy to apply. It is also very affordable which is a major plus and you can get it at any beauty store without the need of a license. Has a nice shine finish to it.
Cassandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ion Intensive Shine 6RC Dark Copper Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Cassandra P.
I love using this hair color over top of my bleached hair. It gives a very natural blonde color. I get a lot of compliments. I do get a lot of shine from it, too, but the shine only lasts about a month.
Jessica S.
Gallatin, TN
I went from a very light platinum blonde to this color and I couldn’t be more happy. I got tired of bleaching my roots so often so i resorted to this color that was a nice dark blonde. It didn’t damage my hair and it deposited nice and evenly. It was only about 6$ and easy to access at my nearest Sally’s.
Maureen H.
Works well. Requires specific steps to make it last. I tried it with the prep last time I colored and the color did not hold as well. Will continue to use because it covers gray very well
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Review for: Ion Demi 4RC Medium Copper Brown
I love Ion color products and this is just one of the many colors I've used. They always blend out really nicely and last a long time in the hair without fading to any weird colors like many of the box colors do.
SEYLIN A.
Irving, TX
It is very expensive and lasts very little. It really has been proven twice and both have been the same.
Jeffrey A.
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 6N Dark Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color, Ion Intensive Shine 8N Light Natural Blonde Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color, Ion Intensive Shine 7WR Medium Warm Red Blonde Demi Permanent Creme, Ion Intensive Shine 3W Dark Warm Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
Hi there, last year was one of the most difficult years in my life, my credit was bad, I mean I had a low score of about 591. I did all I could to raise my credit score to its normal state but no avail. I had a lot to do but couldn’t due to the negative items on credit report. But somehow, I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST, after reading various reviews and testimonies on credit magic. Initially I just wanted to satisfy my emotion but to my greatest surprise they really made a difference. ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST not only increased my credit profile, they monitored my credit score and track it, and they helped me get the financial respect I deserve. They also advise me on how to stay away from unhealthy financial lifestyles. What can I say? This year is going to be a good one. Here’s their contact 760 474 3440 or send them a mail via: rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com